Your invited to our CEU Lunch and Learn!
Everyone’s heard the buzz around sustainability, LEED®, green building, WaterSense® and water efficiency, but do you really understand the subtle nuances and which water-saving plumbing products you should specify?
Scott Valek, Business Development Manager for Moen will present a Lunch and Learn CEU Course on February 8th from 12:00 pm to 1:30pm in our HD Kitchen & Bath Collection Showroom.
This course, designed to assist Architects and Interior Designers with the selection and use of water-efficient products, will provide you with:
• Why businesses should care about water conservation
• An overview of sustainability, green building, water efficiency and associated metrics (as well as their differences)
• An understanding of sustainability programs such as LEED and WaterSense
• How LEED points are calculated via a hands-on, interactive exercise
• Which water-conserving plumbing products can be used to help maximize LEED points
Interior Designers who complete the course will earn 1 contact hour of continuing education;
Architects who complete the course will earn 1 learning unit in Health, Safety and Welfare – Sustainable Design.
ASID COURSE DETAILS
IDCEC APPROVAL: 8207
Subject code: 5.14
Classification: basic knowledge
1 contact hour / . 1 CEU
AIA COURSE DETAILS
Course #: 1UMWEB
Provider #: K267
1 LU HSW-SD (Health, Safety,
Welfare – Sustainable Design)